The DiaLog Scout is a small, industrial alarm notification and remote monitoring system. It provides monitoring from either 2, 4 or 8 digital inputs, 2 or 4 analog inputs and can have a relay for control of blowers, fans, pumps, horns, etc.
The easy-to-use DiaLog Scout provides a low-cost solution to remote monitoring that is dependable and reliable - everything you want in an alarming and notification system with the same performance that you expect from an Antx product.
It's not just another autodialer! Unique features of the DiaLog Scout include local and remote programming, remote relay control, monitoring of digital and analog inputs, user programmable voice messages and internal battery backup. The Scout even calls you when it is time to replace the battery - so you will not miss those critical alarms when the power goes out. Extensive solid-state protection is provided on the power, phone and all input lines so you do not have to replace fuses in the event of power surges or lightning hits.
The DiaLog Scout also is available as an OEM product that offers additional analog I/O, serial communication and modem communication.
Useful features that make your life easier
- Integral keypad
- LCD display
- Panel or flush mount
- Listen-In capability
- Event log - keeps history of what has occurred
- Data log - keeps daily reports
- Motor run-times and cycles
- Flow totalization
- Textual channel names so you know exactly what channel is in alarm
- Pre-programmed or user-spoken messages for unique alarm notification for each condition
- SMS and e-mail alarm notification
- Relay control between multiple Scout units
- Phone, cell phone or pager
- e-mail and SMS (if using GSM cell phone option)
- User-recorded messages for each input
- 8-phone numbers to call on alarm
- Power fail alarm
- Low battery level alarm
- Local notification of alarm conditions
- Call-in for status
- Call-in to acknowledge alarms
- Call-in to program messages, phone numbers and channels
- User control of relay (DS11 model)
- Pluggable connectors
- Input power 12VDC at 500ma (wall-plug power supply included)
- 12-hour internal backup battery (included)
- Aluminum enclosure - 9.34"W x 7.22"H x 3.6"D
- NEMA 4X enclosure - 10"W x 12"H x 6"D
- Operating temperature - 0-70C (32-158F)
Programming made simple
- All programming options are conveniently presented on the LCD display so you can select them using the keypad.
- Call-in to make programming changes by responding to voice-prompts
- Options are presented one after another making it easy to setup and modify.
- Conveniently located on the front panel are the microphone for recording and the speaker for playing back messages.
- Historical events including all alarms, call-outs, relay controls, and acknowledgements are stored in the Event Log which can be retrieved locally or remotely.
Alarms being monitored
- Dry contract or digital inputs may be monitored for on/off conditions.
- Analog inputs may be monitored for high and/or low conditions.
- Power failure and low battery are always monitored by the DiaLog Scout.
- System status can be obtained locally from the front panel, remotely over the phone or via the internet if a GSM cell phone is included.
- The relay on the DS11 model can be automatically controlled when any individual or group of channels go into the alarm condition. It can even be activated on a high level and deactivated on a low level. Additionally, users can call-in to turn the relay on or off.
- When equipped with the GSM cellphones, multiple Scout units can communicate with each other to perform control functions.
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- Cell phone
- Reporting to the Internet using Antx Tracking