Antx is a company devoted to providing reliable, rugged, easy-to-use telemetry hardware and monitoring software. Our mission is to help companies and operators keep remote facilities running smoothly while they travel less, save cost and have greater visibility and control.
We design and manufacture products that perform at the highest reliability levels in the most demanding remote industrial and commercial environments. Our heritage demonstrates how Antx identifies market needs and introduces products to meet those needs to make our customers more efficient by: reducing site visits, increasing equipment life, increasing safety and providing up-to-the minute access to remote systems.
- 1983 – launched ADAS DiaLog, the industry’s first automatic alarm notification system offering synthesized voice and user-recorded speech
- 1989 – DiaLog Ultra, industry’s first field-upgradable remote monitoring system
- 1999 – Elite, industry’s first Internet programmable remote monitoring system
- 2005 – Scout Lone-Man, industry’s first lone-man on-site alarm notification system integrated with local control systems
- 2007 – Messenger, industry’s first plug-and-play CANbus/Modbus remote telemetry device
- 2010 – Aquavx, industry’s first cellular peer-to-peer system for distributed control
- 2016 – Messenger-SMB, industry’s first plug-and-play solar-powered system for impoundment and flow monitoring
- 2017 – Messenger-SMB-CAN, industry’s first plug-and-play diesel-driven pump control and monitoring system
- 2018 – Messenger-GMB, industry’s first integrated generator system to provide remote independent control of generators and loads
Whatever the demands of your remote application – Antx provides the solution with products that are designed and manufactured to perform at the highest levels.