Monitor impoundment levels, transfer lines, tank levels, flow volumes and remotely control pumps and generators. Reduce the headaches, frustrations and the operational costs of recruiting and retaining staff to monitor and service isolated locations. Minimize downtime and trips to job sites saving labor, vehicle use and fuel costs.
Antx has been serving the needs of oil & gas producers for years with solutions tailored to the reliability and robustness required for monitoring equipment in the oil patch. Allowing you to spread your existing staff over a larger geographic area, number of sites and have 24/7 information about all operations. Antx remote telemetry hardware (Messenger, SMB and GMB) provide solutions specific for impoundments, water transfer pumps, generators, tank levels, flow reporting and more. Together with our Centurion cloud-based monitoring software, Antx systems are meet the needs of oil & gas production operators.
- Impoundments: Monitor levels on a continuous basis and receive alerts of unexpected level changes that could indicate leaks or unauthorized third party dumping. Fresh, brine and produced water levels and water quality provide you the confidence you need to support your operations.
- Pumps: Continuous monitoring and supervisory control of a single pump or a line of pumps whether used in support of drilling, pit-to-pit transfers or pit-to-pad for fracking. Discharge pressure monitoring, automatic pump shutdown and alerting helps avoid line bursts and detect ruptures. The portable SMB that installs in less than 15-minutes provides real-time data to the Centurion web-system to provide user with a complete view of all pumps, tank level and flows to provide a smooth and interrupt-free water transfer.
- Tanks: Monitor your frac tanks or above ground storage tank (AST) levels, with alerting for high and low levels for fresh or produced water. Use the SMB-Tanks to monitor and view levels and flows into tanks.
- Transfer Lines: Measure flow rates, flow volumes and pressure to ensure the systems you depend on to move water between sites are operating reliably.
- Generators: The GMB provides separate control and monitoring of a generator and the attached load, allowing for smaller generators to be deployed and remotely controlled. This provides significant fuel savings, prolonging equipment life, reduced manpower and 24/7 information and alerts.
- Gas Safety: Remotely monitor and alarm ambient levels of H2S to ensure your field personnel are safe upon arrival to the production site.
- Gas Compressors: Antx can provide a reliable back-up system to primary radio-based systems. When faulty compressors can pose five-figure-per-hour lost revenue risks, it’s essential to know immediately, at all times, the status of your gas compressors and when repairs are needed.
We are the world’s leading supplier of remote monitoring systems for a reason:
Control and monitor equipment throughout your remote operations. Get notified of equipment issues before problems occur.
Deploy employees more efficiently by remotely monitoring and controlling equipment. Increase reliability and predictability of operations using automated 24/7 remote monitoring.
Increase the lifecycle of your equipment by seeing performance before degradation becomes a real problem. Immediately receive diagnostic alerts when equipment is not performing as expected.