Antx products have remotely monitored and alarmed unattended municipal and industrial water facilities for over 20 years. Before 9/11 most remote water alarms did no more than monitor for low pressure or low tank levels. But the current threat landscape dictates the need to control access and to continuously monitor for intrusion and motion.
Antx hardware helps maintain standards and security while squeezing out the cost of controlling far-flung wells, tanks, lines pressures, flow rates and water quality. You can reduce operating costs by monitoring and controlling equipment wherever you are with the Centurion dashboard. Better data will help you make better decisions across your entire operation.
- Monitor tank levels through a level switch, pressure sensor or level transmitter
- Alarm when tank level is too low or high
- Alarm when tank level drops quickly, indicating a damaged main or open fire hydrant
- Automatic reporting of tank level
- Transmit levels of remote tanks to well control system
- Monitor, record and report pump run times, cycles and start/stop times to determine well recovery time
- Monitor and alarm motor starter failures
- Record and report current and totalized flow from each well
- Automatic reporting of run times and cycles
- Control and alternate pumps base on tank level from probes, pressure or level transmitters
- Alarm on loss of phase for 3-phase motors
- Monitor, alarm and record distribution line pressure
- Monitor and alarm on residual chlorine levels
- Remote control of pumps
- Monitor and alarm motor start failures
Small water plants
- Control wells, tank levels and distribution pressure
- Alarm on motor starter failures, low tank level, low distribution pressure, phase fault, excessive cycling, excessive run time, high chlorine levels and intrusion
- Online reporting of daily run times, cycles, total well flow and all monitored conditions
Large water plants
- Monitor and alarm on all tank levels, water quality conditions, line pressures, flow and temperatures
- Alarm on phase fault, motor starter failures, excessive cycling, excessive run time, high chlorine levels and intrusion
- Interface with PLC systems to alarm on any condition monitored or controlled by PLC
We are the world’s leading supplier of remote monitoring systems for a reason:
Control and monitor equipment throughout your remote operations. Get notified of equipment issues before problems occur.
Deploy employees more efficiently by remotely monitoring and controlling equipment. Increase reliability and predictability of operations using automated 24/7 remote monitoring.
Increase the lifecycle of your equipment by seeing performance before degradation becomes a real problem. Immediately receive diagnostic alerts when equipment is not performing as expected.