The Aquavx™ Scout is a wireless industrial alarm notification and remote monitoring system designed for the water and wastewater market. Each unit has an activated 4G cellular modem, backup battery, antenna and mounting hardware for fast and easy installation. No programming required to make the system available on the network or on the web.
It provides monitoring and control of up to 74 inputs and outputs. Standard physical inputs include 10 digital, 4 analog and 2 output relays. 58 standard Modbus I/O.
The easy-to-use Aquavx™ Scout provides a low-cost solution to remote monitoring that has proven to be dependable and reliable for over 10 years – everything you want in a monitoring, alarming and reporting system with the same performance that you expect from an Antx product.
While the Aquavx™ Scout provides comprehensive viewing of information locally through the keypad and display, the Centurion web-based system provides PC, tablet and smartphone access to all historical data, alarms, reports and easy user-configuration. No networks to maintain, no engineering and no programming costs.Shop Now
- View current run-times, cycles, tank levels, etc.
- View flow rates and totalized flow
- View inflow and outflow totals that are volumetrically computed locally
- View rainfall rate and total
- View alarm history
- Dynamic scrolling display – you decide what data is automatically shown on the display
- Control pumps
- Operator login and automatic alarming for man-down situations
- Three ‘radio-button’ keys are configurable to view any available information with a single key press
- View and change programming
- E-mail and text messaging
- Voice call out
- Alarms for excessive run-times or cycles
- Differences in run-times between pumps being too long
- Differences in cycles between pumps being too many
- Exceeding limits on: tank levels, pressure, flow rates, motor amps, etc.
- Power fail
- Low battery level
- Loss of cellular communication
- Loss of Modbus communication
- Pump run-times per day, week, month, etc.
- Total inflow and outflow per day, week, month, etc.
- Alarm history and complete audit trail
- Total flow per day, week, month, etc.
On-line viewing and controls
- Current and historical data in chart and tabular forma
- All current and historic alarms
- Dynamic map view of sites
- Tabular and graphical views of sites and data
- Control pumps and motors
- Smartphone access
- Pluggable connectors
- Input power 15VDC (DIN-rail power supply included)
- 12-hour internal backup battery (included)
- Aluminum enclosure – 9.34″W x 7.22″H x 3.6″D
- NEMA 4X enclosure – 10″W x 12″H x 6″D
- Operating temperature – 0-70C (32-158F)
Programming made simple
- All programming options are conveniently presented on the LCD display so you can select them using the keypad
- Help Desk for all programming and operational questions
- Historical events including all alarms, and relay controls are stored in the Event Log which can be retrieved locally
Alarms conditions being monitored
- Dry contract or digital inputs may be monitored for on/off conditions
- Run-time and cycle alarms
- Flow rate and totalized flow
- Analog inputs may be monitored for high and/or low conditions
- Power failure and low battery are always monitored
Local relay control
- The relays can be automatically controlled when any monitored channel exceeds a limit or condition. For example, they can be activated on a high level and deactivated on a low level.
- Multiple Aquavx units can communicate with each other to create system-wide controls. For example, turning on wells to fill elevated tanks.
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- GSM or CDMA cell phone
- Tank-well control
- Additional physical I/O – analog, digital or relay