The Aquavx™ Scout is an industrial alarm notification and remote monitoring system designed for the water and wastewater market. It provides monitoring and control of up to 74 inputs and outputs: Standard physical inputs include 10 digital, 4 analog and 2 output relays. 58 standard Modbus I/O. Optional physical I/O.
The easy-to-use Aquavx™ Scout provides a low-cost solution to remote monitoring that is dependable and reliable – everything you want in an alarming and notification system with the same performance that you expect from an Antx product.Shop Now
- View current run-times, cycles, tank levels, etc.
- View flow rates and totalized flow
- View inflow and outflow totals that are volumetrically computed locally
- View rainfall rate and total
- View alarm history
- Dynamic scrolling display – you decide what data is automatically shown on the display
- Control pumps
- Operator login and automatic alarming for man-down situations
- Three ‘radio-button’ keys are configurable to view any available information with a single key press
- View and change programming
- E-mail and text messaging
- Voice call out
- Alarms for excessive run-times or cycles
- Differences in run-times between pumps being too long
- Differences in cycles between pumps being too many
- Exceeding limits on: tank levels, pressure, flow rates, motor amps, etc.
- Power fail
- Low battery level
- Loss of cellular communication
- Loss of Modbus communication
- Pump run-times per day, week, month, etc.
- Total inflow and outflow per day, week, month, etc.
- Alarm history and complete audit trail
- Total flow per day, week, month, etc.
On-line viewing and controls
- Current and historical data in chart and tabular forma
- All current and historic alarms
- Dynamic map view of sites
- Tabular and graphical views of sites and data
- Control pumps and motors
- Smartphone access
- Pluggable connectors
- Input power 15VDC (DIN-rail power supply included)
- 12-hour internal backup battery (included)
- Aluminum enclosure – 9.34″W x 7.22″H x 3.6″D
- NEMA 4X enclosure – 10″W x 12″H x 6″D
- Operating temperature – 0-70C (32-158F)
Programming made simple
- All programming options are conveniently presented on the LCD display so you can select them using the keypad
- Help Desk for all programming and operational questions
- Historical events including all alarms, and relay controls are stored in the Event Log which can be retrieved locally
Alarms conditions being monitored
- Dry contract or digital inputs may be monitored for on/off conditions
- Run-time and cycle alarms
- Flow rate and totalized flow
- Analog inputs may be monitored for high and/or low conditions
- Power failure and low battery are always monitored
Local relay control
- The relays can be automatically controlled when any monitored channel exceeds a limit or condition. For example, they can be activated on a high level and deactivated on a low level.
- Multiple Aquavx units can communicate with each other to create system-wide controls. For example, turning on wells to fill elevated tanks.
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- GSM or CDMA cell phone
- Tank-well control
- Additional physical I/O – analog, digital or relay