DiaLog Elite is a complete voice notification device that addresses all your monitoring and control requirements.Easily customizable, the Elite can be configured with any combination of digital and analog inputs and relay outputs to match your specific needs.
The Elite features a host of powerful options that can be installed in the field or downloaded over the phone line – you can even receive an upgrade to your system over the phone.Shop Now
Powerful built-in functions that provide real benefit
- Continuous monitoring of up to 48 dry contact, digital or analog inputs in any combination.
- Complete programming locally through the keypad or laptop and remotely via a phone.
- Remote alarm notification via phones and cell phones
- All options are field upgradable without returning the unit to the factory.
- Alarm on the conditions you need to: contact settings, specific values, total durations, accumulations or rates of change.
- Input channels can control individual relays, giving you complete control of what happens when different conditions occur.
- Pre-programmed or user-spoken messages for unique alarm notification for each condition.
- SCADA capabilities using Modbus RTU Slave option, giving you complete access to all inputs and outputs either through a direct RS-232 connection.
- Modbus RTU Master option allows for reading/writing and alarming on PLC data over a serial connection between the Elite and the PLC.
The Elite grows as your needs grow
- Different types of inputs and outputs
- From 8 to 48 Dry Contact or Digital Inputs
- From 8 to 48 Analog Inputs
- From 4 to 24 8A Relays (located locally or remotely)
- Alarm types that match all your requirements
- Contact Open or Close
- Total number of motor/engine starts in a day or other time period
- Total run-time in a day or other time period
- Pulse and Flow totalization
- Total time in a condition
- Exceeding a high analog limit
- Exceeding a low analog limit
- Exceeding a positive and/or negative rate of change
- Local notification of alarm conditions
- LEDs change to red and blink to indicate in alarm.
- Relays can be activated for any channel
- The display shows all channels in alarm and their value.
Quality construction for reliable performance
No alarm system is reliable unless it has been designed to be reliable. The Elite is unsurpassed in this area.
- The Elite is mounted in a panel/flush mount configuration or a NEMA-4X enclosure to endure extreme exposure to the elements.
- All field wiring uses pluggable connections, making it very easy for installation and de-installation.
- With the Elite, the user has no more fuses to replace in the event of lightning or power spikes. All inputs are electronically protected using solid-state automatic resettable fuses.
We even build in maintenance accountability
If you cannot determine what caused an alarm or who acknowledged an alarm, what good is it to have an alarm system? The Elite keeps track of what you really need to know about the operation of your systems.
- A 1000 entry event log stores all alarms, acknowledgments, call-outs, call-ins, and changes to programming. Each entry is time-stamped to provide a complete chronological trail of everything that has happened. This log can be printed locally to a parallel printer or uploaded to the Internet.
- Dry Contact/Digital Input cards with 8 channels
- Analog cards with 8 channels
- Relay cards with 4 channels
- 4 line x 20 character Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD)
- Panel/flush or NEMA mount enclosure
- Opaque cover
- Modbus Slave Option Allows bi-directional access from SCADA and HMI software
- Modbus Master Option The Elite reads/writes directly to a PLC or Modbus Slave device over a serial Modbus link
- Plus, many other options that can be enabled over the phone!
- DiaLog Elite Datasheet
- DiaLog Elite Specifications
- DiaLog Elite User Guide
- DiaLog Elite Metal Enclosure
- DiaLog Elite Quick Reference
- DiaLog Elite Programming Sheets
- DiaLog Elite Modbus RTU Master Manual
- DiaLog Elite Modbus RTU Slave Manual
- DiaLog Elite Dual Phone Line Switching Manual
- DiaLog Elite Hyperterminal Access Manual
- DiaLog Elite Programming from a PC Overview
- DiaLog Elite Data Logging Overview
- DiaLog Elite Pump Cycles Data Logging Manual
- DiaLog Elite Declaration Of Conformity